Wednesday, September 3, 2008

my cure for the law school blues

OK, I'm into my third week now and quite a bit of the shiny-happy-sparklies are wearing off.

A couple of things happened today that reiterated what I've been feeling these past weeks: I'm definitely not getting all of this. And the parts that I'm not getting are usually things I'm not even aware that I've missed.

Its really hard for me to know how to solve this problem, because I'm not even sure what to try to be looking for that I keep glossing over. I know I can't be the only person who is having this problem, but that doesn't make me feel any better about that. Its so incredibly frustrating.

Here is what I decided on for a temporary solution: caramel covered ice cream and reruns of Felicity.

4 comments:

Silly Little Law Student said...

It will get better I swear. You will get it. Maybe not today maybe not tomorrow... but at some point you will have that "Ah-ha!" moment.

[feel free to im me if you need anything : sillylittlelawst]

Anonymous said...

God. This is my first week... it's like a scary look into the future

K said...

I feel your pain.

I also feel like a chicken without its head.

Law Ingenue said...

I found that about halfway through the class, or maybe a little closer to the end of the term, things would just start to gel. So what you're feeling now is normal. Hang in there!